After migrating Jira and Confluence from Cloud to Server, I had a lot of addon users in the User Directory which added to my license count. So, since I didn't expect to be using those addons, I quickly deleted those users. These are the users, I deleted:
Now, I am having problems with installing any addons and also with upgrading the UPM. From the Log, I see that the UPM obviously tries to list those addons and probably check for updates but fails to do so, since the account credentials for those addons are gone.
So, now I'm stuck. I probably should have only deactivated those users and then uninstalled the addons first.
What can I do? Can I remove those addons manually? Can I restore the users?
I am also about to migrate a jira cloud instance to a server instance and noticed such accounts. And I was was also considering deleting these accounts (as it was stated at several places there are only used for cloud instances).
As long as my license allows or further information is written here, I wont' remove them... (lucky to see your question here and hope information will follow soon).
Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across their Jira Cloud instance. ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events