Errors after having addon users deleted

Thomas Wohlwend June 20, 2019

After migrating Jira and Confluence from Cloud to Server, I had a lot of addon users in the User Directory which added to my license count. So, since I didn't expect to be using those addons, I quickly deleted those users. These are the users, I deleted:

• addon_trello
  • addon_com.atlassian.jira.chat
  • addon_com.atlassian.servicedesk.embedded
  • addon_confluence-chats-integration
  • addon_jira-ops-confluence-integration
  • addon_jira-sectch-integration
  • addon_jira-slack-integration
  • addon_jira-trello integration
  • addon_jira-workplace-integration
  • addon_jirastspg-jira-ops 

Now, I am having problems with installing any addons and also with upgrading the UPM. From the Log, I see that the UPM obviously tries to list those addons and probably check for updates but fails to do so, since the account credentials for those addons are gone.

So, now I'm stuck. I probably should have only deactivated those users and then uninstalled the addons first.

What can I do? Can I remove those addons manually? Can I restore the users?

Thanks,

Thomas

1 answer

0 votes
Roger Niesten September 6, 2019

I am also about to migrate a jira cloud instance to a server instance and noticed such accounts. And I was was also considering deleting these accounts (as it was stated at several places there are only used for cloud instances).

As long as my license allows or further information is written here, I wont' remove them... (lucky to see your question here and hope information will follow soon).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events