Display custom field under details tab of the issue

Krithica Gowri Shankar February 28, 2018

Hi,

I have a screen with many tabs in it. In the issue view page all the fields are displaying under the tab as specified.

I would like to know if a custom field can be displayed under the Details tab of the issue view page in spite of tabs present. Like in the attachment "Custom field in details tab", the custom field is displayed under "Details" tab of the issue, if there are no additional tabs in the screen other than Field tab.

Custom field in details tab.PNG

If there are few more tabs in the screen other than field tab, the field is displaying under the tab like as in attachment "Custom field in field details tab".

Custom field in field details tab.PNG
Please let me know how can i display it under "Details" tab?

Thanks,
Krithica

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2018

Once we create custom tabs, then we cant push the fields towards the default Details tab. You can try writing javascripts to achieve this though not much recommended.

Krithica Gowri Shankar March 1, 2018

If you have any reference on how to achieve through the scripts please provide.

Thank you

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2018
Krithica Gowri Shankar March 1, 2018

Thank you

0 votes
Geetha October 29, 2020

Slightly different question in this example,  is it possible to query by the custom field tab created in the above example.

Example : is it possible to print all issues in the above example like this,

(project=xyz and issuetype = Task and field tab= "Request details" and Your Region = "Worldwide" )

and get all those issues listed in a filter?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events