Can I filter out completed issues without logged work/time against them?

Léonard Texier March 7, 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to track/filter out Sub-tasks or Deliverables set as For Review or Complete where team members have forgotten to log time against... Any ideas? smile

Working with JIRA v7.2.6, Portfolio for JIRA v2.2.2 and JIRA Agile v7.2.8-DAILY20161130154106

Cheers,
Leo

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2017

Try this:

(issuetype in subTaskIssueTypes() or issuetype = Deliverables) and timespent is empty and status in ("For Review",Complete)

1 vote
Léonard Texier March 7, 2017

Thanks guys, both works great!

I added originalEstimate is not EMPTY to filter out issues without Estimate as well:

issuetype in (Deliverable, Sub-task) AND status in (Complete, "For Review") AND timespent is EMPTY AND originalEstimate is not EMPTY

Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2017

Awesome!

AKBAR March 13, 2020

Hey @Léonard Texier 

I am also getting issues with logged time using this jql.. we use tempo for logging time.. am i missing?

Like Dhouha Kallali likes this
Dhouha Kallali June 16, 2022

Hello Akbar,

I am also having the same situation as you.

I would like to filter issues with no logged time using Tempo Timesheet. Any ideas ?

Thank you

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2022

Hi Dhouha,

Try to use filter created in Advanced Issues Search with JQL: resolved is not null and timespent = 0

Thank you.

Like Dhouha Kallali likes this

Hi Andriy,

Thank you so much for your help. It's working but it doesn't display all unlogged issues.

I'm using JIRA Cloud btw

Never mind. 

It's working while using "timespent is EMPTY".

Thank you very much for your help

Like Andriy Zhdanov likes this
0 votes
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 7, 2017

Gaston's should work. If not try this

issuetype = Sub-task or issuetype = Deliverables AND status = For Review or status = Complete AND timeestimate = 0

Suggest an answer