Inactivate user

Sara Asis November 29, 2017

How can I looking for issues that created by inactive user??

2 comments

How can I looking for issues that created by inactive users?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2017

Hello,

If you are on Jira Server and have Adaptivist Scriptrunner, then you can use inactiveUsers JQL function. You can read more here

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_inactiveusers

I can't use in this function - inactive() -  (I don't know What is Adaptivist Scriptrunner but maybe I don't have this)
What should I do?

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_ December 12, 2017

Hi @Mark Seymour
 If you are using Jira Server you can install the FREE app called JQL Booster Pack throught Atlassian Marketplace and use the requested functionality.

After install this app, you should be able to create a query using inactiveUsers() function, that will allow you to find issues reported/assigned to inactive users.

You can find the complete information about this JQL function at its Function Reference page.

Kind regards.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 18, 2017

@Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_ please note our guidelines for posts by marketplace vendors -- your posts are getting caught by our spam trap because of the excessive volume of posting: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Atlassian-Community-guidelines-for-marketplace-vendors/ba-p/689723#M18

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_ December 18, 2017

Sorry for that.

Simply I want to propose an alternate solution to this problem. It wasn't my intention to cause any problem.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 18, 2017

Take a look at those guidelines, @Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_ -- you may want to request article access so you can write an article and get the word out about your app.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events