Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need "Export" button / Option in ACTIVE SPRINT page

Mayuresh Athalekar August 27, 2021

I need EXPORT button / option to be added in the ACTIVE SPRINT & BACKLOG PAGE. This will enable me to have a overview & generate custom reports in XLS as i want to present in management review meetings apart from standard burndown/up & other available reports.

I found a workaround of creating a search and then parameterized it to get data, it is not the best way i feel to operate all the time

1 comment

Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 30, 2021

Hi @mayuresh athalekar 

One option you can try is Better Excel Exporter which adds export options to screens like the Backlog and the Active Sprint. Then you can select from various Excel export and report options that you can use to present Jira data to management in a format they require.

Check out this quick video on how it works once the app is installed: https://youtu.be/DRfGmCDgazQ

You can then get Excel reports like this: See more Excel samples here.

jira-agile-report-sprint-pivot-chart.png

jira-agile-report-epic-pivot-chart.png

(Please note that Better Excel Exporter is a supported and paid app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events