Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we Export All The Dashborad in Excel from View All Dashboards

Maktumhusain Taseeladar February 6, 2023

How can we Export All The Dashborad in Excel from View All Dashboards

There are 20 plus page i have which Dashborad has been created.

I wanted to see excel with below list
name
owner
Viewer

Dashborad.JPG

2 comments

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2023

Hi @Maktumhusain Taseeladar 

You can always rely on rest api to fetch all the dashboard. You can then convert the JSON to CSV.

I have made a video exactly on this topic.

Ravi

Maktumhusain Taseeladar February 6, 2023

Thanks , in video its shows only result, but how we can extract all the dashboard name , Owner name & viewer in Excel sheet..

Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2023

@Maktumhusain Taseeladar 

Is the Excel output a hard requirement?

Exporting your dashboard is more intuitive and easier in PDF format. Here is a tutorial article on how Better PDF Exporter can do that for you.

jira-cloud-dashboard-agile-sprint-report.png

(Please note that I'm part of the team working on Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud.)

Maktumhusain Taseeladar February 8, 2023

Thanks, We already have the Better PDF Exporter , I can export the single dashboard in PDF, but the requirement is needed list of all the Dashboard which company is using , its more then 20 pages. So we needed to get the all the dashboard name and owner list in excel

Like Levente Szabo _Midori_ likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events