Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

timesheet error

Mateusz Janus March 25, 2021

Hello there! i am fresh ADMIN and have an issue

I use plugin Timesheet for Jira. I have already wrote to vendor but no response...

1. I add time log on STORY level

2. I want to generate the Calendar report

3. Get generic error. 

Any ideas why? Is there any jira configuration like "TIME ESTIMATE" type.

Time tracking field is available for all issue types. 

1.jpg2.jpg

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
AKBAR March 25, 2021

Hey @Mateusz Janus ,

Please clarify me on the attached Screenshot.. whether you have enabled it or not..

Click dot key (.) on keyboard and search for 'Time Tracking' option there to reach this setting..

Sometimes this change might throw us such errors.. We need to verify each and every step involved in the process right...?

Regards,

Akbar..

AKBAR March 25, 2021

TT.JPG

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 25, 2021

Hi,

I'm not familiar with this app but what can I suggest is checking your permissions related to time tracking. Go to Project settings > Permissions. I've already installed this app on my Jira instance and everything works correctly.

Do you have a valid license for Jira? Is credit card added? Sometimes problems are caused by financial issues.

I can also recommend you to check console and network in your browser. Maybe you'll find there any errors. But in this case it will be probably difficult to resolve it without any support from vendor.

Kate

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events