Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snow-magedon assistance and recovery tracking

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2021

Hello everyone - my sincerest wish is that you and yours are recovering from last weeks weather event, and are sheltered, warm, healthy, and fed.  I was extremely fortunate to have made it through with only minor issues.  Some of my neighbors, however, were not as fortunate.  There are 8 households on my block that are pretty tight when it comes to helping each other out.  I'm thinking about building a Trello board for us to share in order to track who has what damage, supplies, tools, available skills, etc. to track progress as we work together to get everyone recovered.  Also thinking about Trello as a way for a group of folks to help a neighbor or loved one who is quarantined due to COVID-19.

Are you ahead of me on these topics?  Got ideas on them you'd like to share?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

~~Larry

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2021

@LarryBrock Such a great idea!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events