Wow, it's been a bit!

Hello everyone and welcome those of you who have joined this group recently.  I'll post a proper new-member hello shortly. 

Just wanted to get a message posted that I have finally been granted full capabilities for the Houston ACE group so I can now schedule real events!  So, look for an announcement from the scheduling system for a (virtual) Houston ACE event in the coming weeks. 

Also, if you'd like to help get this group re-started, you will earn my eternal gratitude.  Need more motivation?  How about a custom pair of Atlassian sneakers? No kidding - that's one of the many perks Atlassian Community leaders receive, based on years of service and activity levels.  So, what are you waiting for?  Just post a comment here and I'll sort out how to exchange contact info via one of the Atlassian Community staff members.

Want to insure you're on the mailing list for meeting announcements?  Sign up or validate your info here:  https://ace.atlassian.com/houston/

I know many Texans, perhaps some of you in this group, have been significantly impacted by the weather this past week.  It is my sincerest wish that you are finding the resources you need to keep safe and healthy.  If not, post here and perhaps we can arrange help.  That's one of the things I love most about Texans - always willing to help in times of need.

All the best,

~~Larry Brock

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2021

@LarryBrock Beyond excited to watch the Houston group grow with you at the helm!

giphy

Like LarryBrock likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events