cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Excel Hanging Issue During Area Measurement - Request for Support

thariq mohamed
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 17, 2024

Dear Community Members,

I hope you're doing well. I'm facing a critical issue while using Planswift in conjunction with Microsoft Excel, and I'm seeking advice or solutions from the community.

Issue Summary: When attempting to take area measurements using the Excel link to Planswift, my Excel application consistently hangs and becomes unresponsive. This issue is specific to area measurements, as other measurement types such as count, segment, and linear do not cause any problems.

Environment Details:

• Excel Version: Microsoft® Excel® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2312 Build 16.0.17126.20132) 64-bit
  • Planswift Version: 11.0.0.129 (Paid version for 1 year)

Steps Taken: I have made several attempts to resolve the issue, including:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling both Planswift and Excel.
  • Running command prompt as an administrator using both 64-bit and 32-bit versions of PSConnector9.dll and SwiftXL9.dll.

Despite these efforts, the problem persists, severely impacting my workflow.

Request for Assistance: I would greatly appreciate any insights, advice, or recommendations from the community to help resolve this matter. If anyone has encountered a similar issue or knows of potential solutions, please share your expertise.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Best regards, Thariq Mohamed MSc in CPM, (BSc (Hons) in QS and CM), RICS Aspirant

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2024

Hi @thariq mohamed ,

I think you may be in the wrong place for support. This community is associated with support for Atlassian products. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2024

it could be that you arrived here as a result of a Atlassian product link within the support portal for planSwift. It might be that they use Atlassian's Jira service management for support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events