Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't register an account because of the geo-political situation in the world. I have not lived in

Дмитрий Лысиков
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 2, 2023

I can't register an account because of the geo-political situation in the world. I have not lived in Russia for 4 years. How do I register an account?

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2023

Hi @Дмитрий Лысиков 

I believe that your account is being blocked due to your email address domain ending in a .ru top-level domain.  Even if your IP address is not located within Russia or Belarus, your domain technically is based in Russia.

Try creating an account that doesn't use a .ru address for your email.  If you're still getting blocked, try reaching out using https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing

This link should put you in contact with our advocate team that can better help here.

Andy

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2023

Hi @Дмитрий Лысиков , 

I will flag for Atlassian input.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events