The Cloudies: Progress Report #4

Come one, come all!

Never heard about The Cloudies ? I'm baffled! Step right up! Join this group and then read all about the contest here! I promise it'll be worth your time 🎉

Cloudie_highres.png

Actually though - ain't that smile just worth it all?

Beautifully done you guys - 15 people qualify this time round! Snaps to : @Stephen Garber ; @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ ; @Yevgen Lasman ; @Deepanshu Natani ; @Walter Buggenhout ; @Kian Stack Mumo Systems ; @Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_ ; @Ivan Lima ; @William Sheboy ; @Prince Nyeche ; @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ ; @Chris Buzon ; @caglad ; @Anna-BigPicture ; @Flavien Gache ✨✨✨

Keep up the awesome work y'all, and if y'all don't have your info with us - be on the lookout for an email from me asking for your deets so you can receive your Cloudie in due time 💕

11 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 4, 2020

Congrats!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2020

I'm floating in delight for everyone! ⛅

Waiting for the plushie to appear in the post...

Like # people like this
caglad
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2020

so exciting! get to help people and get a cloudie!!!

Like # people like this
Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2020

Merci @Kyren Wong  :) 

Well done @Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_ ;)

Like # people like this
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 5, 2020

Yay, thanks @Kyren Wong! Congrats @Flavien Gache 🥳

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2020

Congrats everyone.  Like @Dave Liao I'm currently waiting for mine in the post - very excited!

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 5, 2020

Congrats!👏👏👏

my lucky number will be Report #5 😊

Like # people like this
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 5, 2020

Congratulations! :) 

Like # people like this
Surachet Sendaeng_Knott_ November 5, 2020

congrat!!

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 6, 2020

Congrats everyone!

Like # people like this
caglad
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2020

@Kyren Wong dont think I've seen an email from you yet - what deets do you need?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events