Meet us in Barcelona for Summit Europe!

Are you going to Summit this year? Because I am! And so are a bunch of Community Champions, AUG Leaders, AUG Members, and Atlassians! And I will have Community swag for you at our booth. And it will be fun. 

AtlassianSummit2018_Email-011 (1).png

So join us in-person on 3-5 September and get your tough questions answered by our team of experts.

Register today at this link!

6 comments

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2018

Looking forward to it!

CCM

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2018

Wouldn't miss it! Looking forward to connecting w/ old friends and making new ones.

Cheers!!

jack

Berry Kersten July 2, 2018

First-time Summit for me... I am excited!

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2018

Counting the days and will certainly be over to say hello!

Danny

Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2018

In Septembre another time

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2018

I am GUTTED that I won't be coming in the city I once called home... heavy project deadlines in September and then a well earned holiday in October stand in the way.

Enjoy one and all ! ! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events