Community release notes for October 5, 2017

In addition to Philippe's exciting update yesterday, I have a few more brief release notes courtesy of @Tyler T and @Scott Grieder:

• New: Two pages that may be of interest to answerers: My open answers and My accepted answers.
  • New: Updated the Atlassian Staff badge with our new logo
  • Updated: In our Collections, we changed the text of the "Popular" filter to "Most views" which more accurately reflects the sorting method for that view 
  • Easter egg: We have a global leaderboard!
  • Known issue: Since we changed the name of the Feedback Forum to Feedback & Announcements, users may not be getting email notifications for posts. 

That's all for now!

2 comments

Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2017

That's handy stuff! When can we expect to navigate to pages like My open answers and My accepted answers from our profiles?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 7, 2017

@Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_ that's a good question -- your best bet is to file a suggestion as a Jira ticket.  Where on the profile would you expect / want to see this?  And our design team can start looking at this!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events