Community release note for May 25, 2017

Bonus release note! 

After a change we made a few hours ago, global email delivery has been improved.  AKA those who were not getting emails should now be getting emails.

tenor.gif

If you are having issues, check Profile > Settings > Notifications to confirm that your notifications settings are set up the way you want them, and then please let us know. We've been hearing good news so far!

3 comments

Leslie Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2017

Doing those dance moves now! 

Theresa Marwah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2017

Again, Leslie!?  

Thanks to Przemyslaw Chudzinski from extensi.io and Nic Brough from Adaptavist, who provided insights that lead to and David Corcoran at Atlassian being able to identify the root cause and kick its a#s.  Go Team! 

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2017

I've always been receiving email and I've never really took note about the speed at which they were delivered but I just found out that it often takes a long time.

As an example, the comment above from Theresa, just arrived in my mailbox. So it seems like there's a delay in the notifications being send/received. (I'm using a personal Gmail account).

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events