Not Me, We. How Inclusive and Diverse Teams Represent the Future - video and slides

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2020

I stumbled across this post from Atlassian Summit 2018, a presentation called "Not Me, We. How Inclusive and Diverse Teams Represent the Future" by Dom Price and Aubrey Blanche.

"Turns out, great minds don't always think alike. Teams created with an eye toward diversity–including different perspectives, experiences, and ways of solving problems–and brought together in inclusive environments, represent the future of innovation. But how?

In this talk, you'll find out. This session discusses the business and science of diverse, inclusive teams. But instead of focusing on theory and case studies, two different people will demonstrate the power of diverse thinking... live. That is, our presenters will identify potential solutions to real business challenges in real time, while you watch. You'll see diverse ways of thinking in action, and how they lead to more ideas, more effective collaboration, and better solutions."

Check out the video and slides here.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events