What are the best tools for tracking objectives?

Valen Cardozo July 14, 2021

I am training to become a Product Manager in the company where I work.
My initial task is to find a way to generate a roadmap of the different objectives that arise per quarter and follow up on them.

The possibility of acquiring Jira Premium is discarded since only 2 members would make use of the functionality and the cost / benefit is not convenient.

What other Atlassian integration apps do you recommend to carry out this task?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2021

Hi @Valen Cardozo

I would recommend big picture enterprise. It contains a roadmap and objectives module, but it's pricey if only 2 people are using it.

At no cost, you should be able to create an objectives issue type with it's own workflow and have a custom field that tracks which quater it belongs to. Then use a kanban board to track its progress. You can also link it to epics to ensure what the scope of the objectives are.  This is what we did when we started with jira and had no budget to acquire apps.  

Regards 

Adam _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 5, 2021

Hi @Valen Cardozo 

To add up to whats @Fabian Lim already mentioned - you may want to consider purchasing just a standard version of our BigPicture product since it already contains multiple modules - Roadmap included, in order to allow you to manage your projects as well as resources. BigPicture Enterprise extends the standard feature of BigPicture so you can consider this step at a later stage.

I hope this helps,

Best regards,

Adam

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events