Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ways of working for more effective teams - HUMANS?

Dominic Price
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2023

Hello there Community.

Firstly, I love what you all do. I've got to meet many different community leaders around the world, and your shared passion is infectious.

Secondly, I need your help. With my colleagues, @Sven Peters and @Mark Cruth , we've been touring a series of ACE events talking about TEAMWORK and not talking about product. We want your feedback AND your suggestions by telling us more about what areas of teamwork you're struggling with, and where we might be able to help.

As an example, we ran an awesome community event in Sydney in February all about TEAMWORK and nothing to do with product. 

What we covered:

The SUPERBRAIN of @Mahreen Khan opened up by talking about the science of teams, and some of our amazing Atlassian research about what makes teams tick, and what makes team implode. She covered, the importance and role of psychological safety, how we go about building a shared understanding, and the curious role of imposter syndrome.

If you want to know more about the impacts of hybrid work, the changing dynamic of modern day leadership, and tips for building more effective and innovative teams, 100% check out the reports that Mahreen referenced in her talk.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events