"Page Properties Report" macro - can I re-order the columns?

Elizabeth Arnold May 11, 2020

I have a page property report macro that I am using to manage the status of various teams for one Sprint. For example, there are 2 columns related to the design team: the name of the designer assigned to the task, and the status. Those 2 columns are on opposite sides of the chart, and I can't find a way to move the columns around.

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2020

Hi @Elizabeth Arnold 

This is not possible and there is a feature request for this:

There is a workaround described:

1. Edit your Page Properties Report macro
  2. Go to Options
  3. List your properties in the desired order in the Columns to show field
  4. Confluence will now display them in the desired order

Hope this helped

Regards, Dominic

Elizabeth Arnold May 12, 2020

Thanks, Dominic! That's exactly what I was looking for. 

2 votes
Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2020

Hello  @Elizabeth Arnold ,

If you use Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app in your instance, you can reorder columns with the help of the Table Transformer macro:2020-05-12_10h42_30.png

2020-05-12_10h43_39.png

0 votes
Adam Gascoine February 21, 2024

Necroing an old thread to offer another answer in case the transformer option gives you a headache...

You can set the column order you want to see by listing them to the "columns to show" field in the page properties report macro properties.

Edit: for some reason the selected answer didn't show up for me before I wrote this...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events