Where can I find Macro usage access permissions in Confluence

Bhargavi November 11, 2020

User is not able to access a specific macro with access denied error.How to ogranise user permission for a macro.I am new to confluence and I am finding it hard to find where to organise Macro access permissions as an admin.

Please suggest the path to find macro access

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2020

Bhargavi,

Welcome to the community.  There is not a security check for macros.  Since macros display information from Confluence or other Atlassian applications the issue is usually due to the individual not having access to the content being displayed in the macro.  Can you share which macro is having access permissions?

Bhargavi November 11, 2020

@Brant Thanks for thre response.Macro name is embedded one drive.User is getting error as not have access to share.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2020

Bhargavi, were you able to resolve the issue by giving them access to one drive?

Bhargavi November 12, 2020

@Bran yes it's resolved.I really appreciate the support provided.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events