Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do bulk document update From service now to confluence?

sai August 18, 2020

Hi , 

I am new to confluence I need to update bulk documents from service now to confluence. I don’t have any clue about it . Can anyone can help ? 
Thank you ,

sai

1 answer

0 votes
Thiago Masutti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2020

Hi @sai 

It's great you are trying Confluence :)

If you are trying to integrate ServiceNow with a Confluence Server instance, a good place to start is the Confluence Server REST API documentation.

Once you are comfortable with the basics on the REST API, you may search for documents with some more elaborated examples on how to use these APIs in confluence.atlassian.com and on some Community posts.

One of these examples can be found in Using the Confluence REST API to upload an attachment to one or more pages .

You may also check the Atlassian Marketplace for Apps that could help you on bulk updating pages.

I hope this helps on getting you started on that task.

Kind regards,
Thiago Masutti

sai August 18, 2020

Hi @Thiago Masutti , Thanks for your quick Reply. If you don’t mind can you name some of those plugins  used for to do bulk page updates ?

Thanks

sai

Thiago Masutti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2020

Hi @sai 

There are Marketplace Apps focused on automation, which is not only related to bulk updating pages.

Here are two common Apps some customers use for that task.

Note that we may have other Apps for the same, so I would really recommend you checking the Marketplace site with a custom search.

Kind regards,
Thiago Masutti

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events