Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to choose multiple pages for re-order pages

Hi,

We have recently started Confluence for our content management library. In the space when I want to reorder pages, there is no such option to choose multiple psges, anybody knows if there is any option for that.

Also wanted to know how to delete multiple pages, I know there is workaround like add pages under one parent and delete parent.

Thanks

Inder

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrew Kendris Community Leader Feb 20, 2021

Hello @Inderpal Yadav 

You can easily move pages from under Space Tools > Content Tools > Reorder Pages. 

Hope this helps!

Hi @Andrew Kendris  Thanks for response, I know the drag and drop features under space tools, however I want to know how to choose multiple pages while dragging and drop. I have more than 500 pages which I want to drag under one parent. Now doing them one by one think how much time it will take :)

Andrew Kendris Community Leader Mar 05, 2021

At this time, selecting multiple pages for drag and drop is not possible.  I'm totally with you and it would be great to see that functionality in Confluence! 

Like Inderpal Yadav likes this
0 votes
Tung Dang Atlassian Team Feb 21, 2021

Hi @Inderpal Yadav , 

You can drag and drop page title in the left page tree to sort the page. 

I hope it helps! 

Hi @Tung Dang   Thanks for response, I know the drag and drop features, however I want to know how to choose multiple pages while dragging and drop. I have more than 500 pages which I want to drag under one parent. Now doing them one by one think how much time it will take :).

Thanks

Inder

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,387 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you