First accesss problem

Robson Garcia June 24, 2021

Hi. I'm having issues with some users accessing confluence for the first time.
I'm getting "you are almost there" error message It looks like our database is taking a little longer than usual to sync up. Wait a few moments then try again. if you continue to see this error, raise a support request".

can you help me?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hyrum Steffensen _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2021

Hello Robson,

Please post the following:

• A screenshot of your database configuration (remove any sensitive information).
  • Any errors you see in the Jira system logs found at <JIRA_HOME>/logs

Regards,

Hyrum

Robson Garcia June 24, 2021

Hello Hyrum! Thanks for your answer.
I have no access to this information. I have only the user message that they are trying to access. That user is from safari browser and is her first access.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2021

Hello Robson!

I would take this up with your Confluence administrator. There seems to be something going on behind the scenes. 

Regards,

Hyrum

Robson Garcia June 28, 2021

Hi Hyrum, I had talked to Administrator and I solved it. 

thank you a lot. 

Regards.

Robson

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 28, 2021

Sure thing, Robson! Hope you are having a great day!

Hyrum

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events