Excel like Tables

Amy Lambden May 8, 2024

Hello, 

Does anyone know if the application Excel-like Tables for Confluence - Spreadsheet and Chart is free for up to 10 users and if Conditional Formatting can be used within this application? 

Thank you, 

Amy 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bailey_PolarisOffice May 8, 2024

Hello @Amy Lambden 

If you need to load an excel spreadsheet in the confluence page, Polaris spreadsheet can be a good option. 

Our app, Polaris spreadsheet allows you to embed an existing excel files in a confluence page and directly edit it.
It offers full editing capabilities for excel files and provides an advanced view mode that allows you to use filters, scroll, and find. Please check the details.
A month's free trial is available now! 

Atlassian Marketplace 

2 votes
Kayd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 8, 2024

Hello Amy,

I am KD from Ricksoft, the product manager of Excel-like Tables for Confluence. We appreciate your interest for our apps.

Regarding your question, the app is free for up to 10 users, and we do support conditional formatting within the app. 

I attached a screenshot of some of the supported conditional formatting options available within our app.

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 3.50.33 PM.png

If you have any further questions feel free to reach out or you can raise a ticket in our support portal . 

Thank you, 
KD

Amy Lambden May 8, 2024

Hello, 

Thank you for getting back to me!

Could I also confirm if with the 10 free licences, would this clash with our current licence count? 

For example, we currently have up to 200 licences for Confluence but would only need 10 licences for the Excel-like Tables for Confluence. 

Thank you 

Amy 

Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2024

Hi Amy,

Cloud apps from the Atlassian Marketplace are priced based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For example, if you have Confluence Cloud (25 users), you pay the 25-user price for each app installed on the product.

You can read more here: https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/understand-billing-for-cloud-apps/

Like Kayd likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events