Enterprise Confluence and Cloud Confluence

Brian Dulin May 8, 2024

I have a need to be able to relate our organization's Enterprise Jira to our JiraCloud instance. Understanding, there's not a way to do this at the Jira level but wondering if there is a way to do this at the Confluence level? Our Enterprise is on Confluence, however our JiraCloud is not. Is there a way to "connect" the two instances through Confluence? 

1 answer

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2024

Hi @Brian Dulin 

What do you refer as Enterprise Jira/Confluence? Do you mean jira cloud enterprise plan or data center?

What kind of connection are you expecting between the sites?

Brian Dulin May 8, 2024

Hi @Fazila Ashraf  I would like to be able to connect an epic between the 2 instances. For example, at our company, there is an Enterprise Jira instance utilized by the majority of the organization. They use Confluence as well. However, the group I am in uses JiraCloud. Therefore, if we have work to do related to one of their epics, they can't see anything that we are doing. (our Kanban board, for example).  I wasn't sure if there was a way to use confluence to accomplish the connection or if there was another option? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events