Dimensions of the Content formatting macro Advanced Cards?

Samantha Jones
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 7, 2024

I'm using the 'content formatting macro - advanced cards' and want to upload my own image for better visual communcation of the category or theme.

Issue: When I upload my own image -  the whole image is not taken into the frame. The zoom function doesn't work in this case (it just zooms out a little). And I've tried to adjust the dimensions in figma but it still doesn't bring the whole image into the frame. 

I want the images to be adaptive to the number of cards I might use on a page. Some pages have two while others might have 4 columns.

Please suggest the best approach to this problem. Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2024

@Samantha Jones Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I don't use this app, but, if you go to the Support tab in their page in the Atlassian Marketplace (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/247/content-formatting-macros-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=support), you can access the documentation.

I've added a tag for the maker of this app. Perhaps someone from there or someone who uses the app will provide feedback. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events