You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hey @Maureen Schoonheyt , nice to have you share with the community!
So, as I understand, your diagrams are not showing up when you try to edit them. We can start by checking a few variables in your environment, Maureen.
Here we go:
- Check if this happens when you try to edit the diagram in another browser.
- Check if this happens with any other diagram that you have access to.
- Check if you are still able to create new diagrams.
- Check if this behavior is present while using the incognito/private mode of your browser.
Looking at your question I do not have the information about which platform we are dealing with. With this in mind, I have the following questions for you, Maureen:
- Are you using Confluence Cloud or Self-hosted?
- When did you first notice this?
- Was there any kind of change applied to your instance prior to this behavior?
Let us hear from you! Looking forward to your reply.