Claiming site takes longer than expected error

E_Yu January 28, 2021

I'm trying to get a trial started for Confluence cloud and am stuck at the Claim your site page. It says "taking longer than expected. Check your inbox to see if order is successful or contact us."

I've tried this with both mac and windows, both safari and chrome, with and without firewall and add blockers and I cannot make any progress. What should be the next step to troubleshoot this?

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2021

@E_Yu 

What steps did you try? If you can provide them as bullets.

How many times did you try to setup your instance?

It could be that the site had a glitch. Try one more time on a different day and see if you will get the same behaviour.

Best,

Fadoua

E_Yu January 28, 2021

Thanks for the advise. I waited for an hour or so and it worked on my windows machine. I didn't need to turn-off my ad blockers or firewalls this time, so I guess it was a temporary issue with the site?

Anyways, looks ok now.

Yerbol Khassen May 23, 2021

Similar issue. I started a free setup, could not make it on Mac Catalina 10.15, but was successful on Windows 10. Although it took an hour or so.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events