Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create several tab one the homepage

Jingyu Miao January 4, 2021

I am able to create one page now and I am wondering if I can create several tabs. User can click and go to different tab they want 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

If you mean tabs in the page, there are no built-in tab macros in Confluence.  You would need to get a plugin that creates tabs on your pages.

If you have a plugin that creates tabs, then yes, you can create multiple tabs that the user can click on to see different content.

I think, though, that you're probably talking about pages as @DPKJ mentioned.

Jingyu Miao January 30, 2021

thanks

0 votes
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2021

@Jingyu Miao Welcome to the Atlassian community.

I'm not completely able to get what you mean to say by tab in confluence.

If you are talking about tabs on top, "Home, Recent, Spaces etc" you can't do much about that.

If you are talking about links to the page is sidebar they will appear in space as soon as you create page.

I hope this help, but in case you have different problem please elaborate or add some screenshots.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events