Attachments macro not working

David Hill
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 8, 2024

Any template I edit that has an Attachments panel, or page I create based on a template that has an Attachments panel, is showing like this. Yesterday everything was fine. Today not so much. Tried signing out and back in, different browser, no difference.

Confluence Attachments Macro Error.png

2 answers

1 vote
David Hill
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 8, 2024

...and now it's working again.

Zack Howard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 8, 2024

I've noticed that adding certain macros to templates can cause some weird behaviors like this, but usually once I publish an actual page with the template it starts rendering properly. I would imagine that some of these macros are trying to pull info from a resource that the templates are not attached to yet (since they're not technically published pages). But that's just my guess.

0 votes
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2024

Does the macro work on a page not created via that template?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events