Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to add a custom column/field to JIRA filter tht is editable within Confluence itself?

Nidhi August 1, 2021

I'm creating a template in Confluence for running defect retrospective meetings. For each occurrence of the meeting, I'll create a Confluence page from this template.

On the Confluence page:

• I want to be able to Display a list of issues based on a JIRA Query Language (JQL) search, filter or URL
  • Let's assume the JQL returns 3 fields (say, DESCRIPTION, SIZE, STATUS) for all issues 
  • In addition to the above, I need to a column (with a column header, say, Why did it happen) indicating root cause. I'll enter ''text" in this column in the confluence page, manually, for each issue

Finally I'll send the page to participant

1 answer

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2021

Hi @Nidhi ,

You may check this thread (my second answer) with the same case exactly.

The solution is based on our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence. The answers are detailed and with screenshots - you may just repeat everything step-by-step.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events