Feedback + $200 gift card for Confluence Cloud customer interview

Shrey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2018

Hi there,

I'm a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team at Atlassian. Our team is currently conducting customer interviews to understand how our users use Confluence. If you or one of your team members (preferably non-administrator users) are using Confluence and available to meet us for a 1-hour interview the week of April 23rd, please fill out this 1-minute screener.

If you're selected to participate in the interview, we'll send a USD 200 gift card as a “Thank you” (paid in your local currency).

Hope to talk to you soon!

Best,

Shrey

1 comment

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2018

Hi! 

Any plans to do it for the Dev tools? 

Cheers,

Tsymzhitov Gonchik

Catherine Chang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2018

Hi @Gonchik Tsymzhitov! I'm a product manager on Bitbucket and yes we do have plans to do this! I'd love to chat with you and learn about how you and your team work together using our tool. If you're interested in a one-hour chat, please fill out this form. Thanks!

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events