Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACP-200 Confluence Administration Certification

Shantanu Gupta April 5, 2019

Hi everyone!

So I passed the ACP-600 certification exam 2 weeks ago and since last week I've been prepping for the ACP-200 Confluence Administrator exam and the preparation course isn't as helpful as I thought it'd be. Instead of teaching the different concepts it's more like "you're expected to know about this, know the different options for that". So for now I'm thinking I'm going to do the following:

1. Go through all the documentation for each concept mentioned in the preparation course, and the specific information including what's possible and what's not.

2. Review each concept in the Exam Topics, and make rigorous notes on each one of them.

3. Read through the course slides and make sure I didn't miss anything.

4. Ask the Atlassian community and ask for tips from people who've already taken this exam.

If you've prepared for this certification before please help me with things like what to expect in this exam, the type of questions, the things you hoped you'd paid more attention to, and how difficult this exam is compared to ACP-600 or just in general.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment

Comment

Mario Carabelli
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2019

Hey @Shantanu Gupta

I absolved both of the certifications and the Confluence server one was significantly harder for me.

Especially the server side questions were difficult for me. It would have been good to read this part of the docu more carefully or get more experience here.

I had a lot of questions to permissions and macros in my certification (ca. 30%). My tip here would be to sort the macros in obes who vuse labels an those wo don't. Then sort them again by purpose. This will help you to keep the overview about them.

Many questions can also be answered easily by the knowledge what macros use labels and what aren't.

Best of luck to you!

With kind regards

Mario

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events