Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ”¬ Earn the Collaboratory Month Badge!

Confluence_collab.png

Hello Confluence enthusiasts!

This month we're putting collaboration under the microscope in the Collaboratory. So put on steel toed shoes, strap on some safety goggles, and read on to discover how you can earn a Collaboratory badge that you can pin to your lab coat. 

The Collaboratory is all about creating the perfect teamwork formula, and we need your help in running experiments to help us get there.

Here's how you can earn the coveted and prestigious Collaboratory Badge:

• Follow the Collaboratory Method by commenting on one or all of the posts below (we will release new Steps every week or so)
  • With every submission, you'll earn an extra entry into the Collaboratory prize pool
  • Every response to someone else’s comment also counts as an entry
  • If you do whole series and publish results as a separate Discussion or Article in the Confluence Collection, you'll get an invite to the Collaboratory Happy Hour! 
  • We'll also publish more prompts to contribute to throughout the month - so keep an eye on this post! 

lab glass.png

Collaboratory Method:

Step 1: Ask a Collaboratory Question

Step 2: Form a Collaboratory Hypothesis

Step 3: Make a Collaboratory Prediction

Step 4: Design and perform a Collaboratory experiment

Step 5: Make a Collaboratory Conclusion

12 comments

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Aug 23, 2021

Thank you @Bridget!  I absolutely love this series, the fact that it builds upon itself each week is really fun and engaging!

Like β€’ # people like this

@Bridget  I echo what @Jimmy Seddon just said.  This is really fun and engaging for the mind.  I enjoy seeing the ideas.  And, @Jimmy Seddon I look forward to reading more about the "gamification" concept.  What ideas do you have for gamification?  Intriguing.

Thanks @Bridget ! I have received an email on the series yesterday till episode 4 i.e. latest released. I have signed up for the series and it is indeed interesting!

Bridget Community Manager Aug 26, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon + @Marjorie I'm glad this challenge is fun for you both! I'm also loving it - I don't think I've thought about the scientific method for quite some time, and this is reminding me that it is a good way to approach problems. 

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Aug 26, 2021

I agree @Bridget, also I love that this isn't a standard application of the scientific method, and I think that's part of why it's so exciting!

@Jimmy Seddon  @Bridget  the scientific method is what makes it challenging AND fun... makes me think.  And, right now, that is a good thing for me.

Like β€’ Bridget likes this

@Bridget Thanks! I'm slightly new at this and I'm just making my way through University 😁 Yesterday I saw the released episodes of Collaboratory and I love Confluence πŸ₯° 
So I share the event with my team!!
Let's start the challenge!

I've almost missed this but than I read the Community Round-up from @Jimmy Seddon and now I'm glad I can still join. So sorry I'm a little bit late to the party but I'll try to catch up!

@BridgetCan you clarify the requirements to earn the badge? Is issuance automated or manual once requirements are met?

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Collaboratory Video Series: Confluence Your Way

Hey there, collaborators! We're continuing on with Work and Wellness with a special video series focused on team connection and collaboration, wherever and whenever.  Introducing Confluence ...

138 views 2 10
Read article

Atlassian Community Events