Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ”¬ Earn the Collaboratory Month Badge!

Confluence_collab.png

Hello Confluence enthusiasts!

This month we're putting collaboration under the microscope in the Collaboratory. So put on steel toed shoes, strap on some safety goggles, and read on to discover how you can earn a Collaboratory badge that you can pin to your lab coat. 

The Collaboratory is all about creating the perfect teamwork formula, and we need your help in running experiments to help us get there.

Here's how you can earn the coveted and prestigious Collaboratory Badge:

• Follow the Collaboratory Method by commenting on one or all of the posts below (we will release new Steps every week or so)
  • With every submission, you'll earn an extra entry into the Collaboratory prize pool
  • Every response to someone else’s comment also counts as an entry
  • If you do whole series and publish results as a separate Discussion or Article in the Confluence Collection, you'll get an invite to the Collaboratory Happy Hour! 
  • We'll also publish more prompts to contribute to throughout the month - so keep an eye on this post! 

lab glass.png

Collaboratory Method:

Step 1: Ask a Collaboratory Question

Step 2: Form a Collaboratory Hypothesis

Step 3: Make a Collaboratory Prediction

Step 4: Design and perform a Collaboratory experiment

Step 5: Make a Collaboratory Conclusion

16 comments

KristjΓ‘n Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2021

Thanks @Matt Reiner _K15t_ for reminding me of "Placeholder text" in Confluence. I really should use it more often. Great feature!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2021

Thank you @Bridget!  I absolutely love this series, the fact that it builds upon itself each week is really fun and engaging!

Like β€’ # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2021

@Bridget  I echo what @Jimmy Seddon just said.  This is really fun and engaging for the mind.  I enjoy seeing the ideas.  And, @Jimmy Seddon I look forward to reading more about the "gamification" concept.  What ideas do you have for gamification?  Intriguing.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2021

Thanks @Bridget ! I have received an email on the series yesterday till episode 4 i.e. latest released. I have signed up for the series and it is indeed interesting!

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 26, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon + @Marjorie I'm glad this challenge is fun for you both! I'm also loving it - I don't think I've thought about the scientific method for quite some time, and this is reminding me that it is a good way to approach problems. 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2021

I agree @Bridget, also I love that this isn't a standard application of the scientific method, and I think that's part of why it's so exciting!

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon  @Bridget  the scientific method is what makes it challenging AND fun... makes me think.  And, right now, that is a good thing for me.

Like β€’ Bridget likes this
javodev August 28, 2021

@Bridget Thanks! I'm slightly new at this and I'm just making my way through University 😁 Yesterday I saw the released episodes of Collaboratory and I love Confluence πŸ₯° 
So I share the event with my team!!
Let's start the challenge!

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2021

I've almost missed this but than I read the Community Round-up from @Jimmy Seddon and now I'm glad I can still join. So sorry I'm a little bit late to the party but I'll try to catch up!

Delighla Bondeson September 25, 2021
This is cool! 
Starling Germosen Reynoso October 22, 2021

it looks great

Amol Dongare October 29, 2021

πŸ‘

Giovanni Schiano-Moriello November 3, 2021

@BridgetCan you clarify the requirements to earn the badge? Is issuance automated or manual once requirements are met?

Sidar Yarar April 6, 2023

Is it still possible to earn this Badge? So if i do the Collaboratory Method will i get the Badge?

Md Arifkhan June 16, 2023

hi

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2023

I'm also curious if this is still active for us to participate?

Like β€’ Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_ likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events