Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Play Templates available by default in Confluence’s in-product template gallery

Dear Community,

My name is Avni Barman, and I am a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. I’m happy to announce that the following Atlassian Play Templates are now available in Confluence’s in-product template gallery:

1. Project Poster

2. Project Team Health Monitor

3. Leadership Team Health Monitor

4. Service Team Health Monitor

5. DACI

Starting on Sept 1, they will only be available in Confluence and can’t be downloaded from Marketplace.

Find your favorite Atlassian Play in our in-product template gallery

If you are interested in using these templates, you can use all of these same Plays (except Experience Canvas*) from your very own template gallery in Confluence! Check out this template gallery yourself by heading to Templates in the Confluence top navigation. Use the search bar to find the right Atlassian Play template.

For example, if you are looking for the Project Poster Play template, search with the same keywords “Project Poster.” Use the template to land directly in the editor and start creating content right away.

📝 The DACI play has been renamed to “DACI: Decision documentation” in the template gallery.

* Still want to use the Experience Canvas Play Template?

As part of our ongoing grooming of our templates in-product and in the Marketplace, we’ve removed the Experience Canvas Play from both places. Download the PDF version here.

You can also go to our website and use that for inspiration when creating your own Experience Canvas in Confluence.

Questions or Concerns?

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us in the comments below!

2 comments

aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2021

Thanks @Avni Barman @this is great news 

Like Avni Barman likes this
cmathieu July 27, 2021

Thanks @Avni Barman  this is great news!

Like Avni Barman likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events