Code Display

ClaireT June 30, 2021

Hi there,

We have Confluence Cloud and our site includes alot of code and API documentation.

Recently the inline Code formatting has changed to display as double the size of the normal text, e.g.:

code_font_eg.png

Are other people also seeing this change? Are there any settings where we can adjust the Code font style, or how can we fix this?

Thanks!

3 comments

Comment

Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2021

I just checked our instance. I like to use the code formatting liberally, where it makes sense.

I don't see any size problems on a couple of pages where I checked on our site.

I see from the Atlassian Status Page that Confluence did have an editing related issue yesterday, which was also resolved yesterday. So if you're no longer seeing the problem, perhaps it was a brief problem that has since been fixed.

ClaireT June 30, 2021

Thanks so much for checking Mykenna! I'm still seeing the issue (just with Code character formatting, Code block is fine.) If this is specific to our instance any hints on how to troubleshoot it greatly appreciated!

Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

As @DPKJ requested below -- can you provide the steps to reproduce what you are seeing, so that we can be sure we're checking for the same thing?

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2021

I have not been able to reproduce. Can highlight steps to do this.

ClaireT July 1, 2021

Thank you both for responding and letting us know that the issue was specific to our site. Recently we installed the Macrosuite Easy HTML Add On, so we tried removing it and and the Code font has reverted to its normal size:

code_fix.png

We had not actually used any of the Macrosuite macros on the site, so not sure how/why this site-wide style change occurred but issue is now resolved. Thanks again for your help!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events