Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Jira automation be supported for Compass components?

Joosep Ilves March 21, 2024

Hey,

According to

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-are-compass-components/

Jira automation is not yet supported for Compass components

When do you expect the support for Jira automation to be finished?

Best,

J.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Katie Silver
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2024

Hi @Joosep Ilves - it's in development now. I'm hoping it will be completed by the end of April, but it could go a little longer. I'll post here when it's out! 

Thanks,

Katie - Compass PM

Vladyslav Bakuta April 12, 2024

@Katie Silver, thank you for the update!

The Compass indeed looks like a powerful tool that will significantly assist my team. However, we actively use automation, especially for task creation. It's critical for us to have the capability to define the component during task creation through automation.

Could you please let me know if you have any updates on the implementation timeline? 

Like # people like this
Katie Silver
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2024

Hi @Vladyslav Bakuta , it looks like the work was delayed a little bit, so right now we are targeting end of May. However it is in development still and being actively worked on. I have asked the team for a more updated estimate when available and I'll share it here. 

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events