Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I customize the component categories?

mwelter27 July 8, 2022

Today, I see Services, Libraries, Applications, and Other. I don't see a way to add/modify this list and wanted to reach out to know if this has been discussed, or if I'm blind. 

One category I'd like to add for my organization is something for the UI components. 

2 answers

2 votes
chris
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2022

We unfortunately do not provide the ability to customize the component types. I imagine UI components would make sense under "libraries", or alternatively you can use the "other" type.

You can apply labels to components, which is a means of ad-hoc organization of the components. You can apply a label to your UI components like "ui-component" regardless of component type, then use that label to find UI Components.

We are still working on improvements of allowing you to easily find components with a specific tag. However, you can do it today via "advanced search", which is accessible from the quick search box in the upper right hand corner.

0 votes
Mac White July 8, 2022

Hi, we had the same. We have a half-hearted placement of UI components in with Applications. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events