πŸ’™ New: Earn new badges for attending Atlassian Community Events!

Have you ever been to a virtual or in-person Atlassian Community Event? Are you ACE-curious? 

Before we get into the badges, check out Meetups All Year to learn more about what ACEs are, and learn why you may want to attend one of these free, fun, swag-filled events.

Explore ACEs and find your local chapter here.

The Save Me A Seat badge is available for anyone who RSVPs to an Atlassian Community Event. 

Note: You need to use the same account as you do on community for the badge to be granted. 

For those who have earned this badge in the past, it has now been automated! This means you no longer have to wait for a week for your badge to be awarded, as it should be awarded instantly. Have any problems? Let us know in the comments.

We also have a new badge, ACE Attendee! This badge awards a points bonus for checking into an Atlassian Community Event.  Showing up to an ACE is its own reward but a badge and some kudos on top are pretty nice too.  So make sure you're registered with your kudos/community account, attend an ACE, and be awarded this nifty new badge.

AttendAce.png

Thanks for checking out our amazing events program, run by our community, for our community. And as always, have fun! πŸ₯³

23 comments

Comment

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

RSVP already!

Like β€’ # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

Love it! Thanks for fixing the Save me a Seat badge! There were many community events I registered for and never received it. Great job @Monique vdB!

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 22, 2023

Amazing amazing!!

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2023

Yes, the Save me a Seat badge is indeed awarded automatically now, just confirmed.

Thanks @Monique vdB πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’™

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2023

Thanks for this @Monique vdB Glad to be back at Atlassian community after a long time from other side. 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2023

I was already planning on attending a few upcoming ACE's, but this just gave me the boost I needed to make sure I RSVP'd. 

Next on the ACE bucket list - travelling to an in-person ACE outside my local chapter!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2023

These badges are amazing! Thank you for sharing the info, @Monique vdB !

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 17, 2023

@Monique vdB - along the lines of Andy's post - could we have a badge for those who attend an event hosted by a chapter that isn't their "usual" home chapter?

Not sure how the logistics of that would work, but it'd be fun to have. πŸ™Œ

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 17, 2023

@Dave Liao thanks for the suggestion! I love that idea, we'll have to figure out how that would work.  I'm looking to add a lot more events-related badges in the coming months so keep the ideas coming.  πŸ˜‰

Damon Tucker July 12, 2023

I'm loving this, keeping the community engaged and providing badges and kudos...Keep up the good work!

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2023

Again, why trees? Value of trees

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2023

Posted to wrong page.

Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 7, 2023

wonderful..

Like β€’ Tomislav Tobijas likes this
rogerh August 7, 2023

I guess this is the start of my engagement.....

jane mancera August 10, 2023

nice and great!!!

Kinq KC August 17, 2023

Great 

Frederike HΓ€usel_resolution_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 23, 2023

Looking forward to the next ACE in Berlin to get the badge :) 

Joanne Stein August 29, 2023

Excited to be here! Thanks

Nirmani Kalakheti
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2023

This is great @Monique vdB there were a few of them that I attended the ACE in the past but not sure if I had received the badges.

Tim Kopperud
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 25, 2023

Great. The badge showing up in my "Kudos Challenges list" actually made me first aware of a local event, which I'm now attending. 

TimK

Gerald November 26, 2023

badges are really motivational, SUPER!

Munnir Abdulhamid December 5, 2023

looking forward to have this badge 

AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 11, 2023

Amazing!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events