Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to Cloud Reliability & Performance Community group!

Tejasvita Madan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2020

Hi everyone,

Thank you for joining the Atlassian Reliability & Performance Community feedback group! This is Neha, Tejasvita & Aditya from the Atlassian Cloud product team. We’re super excited to be engaging with you all about performance and reliability focused topics for Atlassian Cloud products. We know how important this problem space is to you and we can’t wait to start discussing our plans with you and getting your feedback. To begin with, here is a bit more about us:

Neha

70cb6cf1-a802-4569-91e3-b2684d6d7e35.png

Hi, I am a product manager on Confluence Cloud, focused on ensuring that Confluence Cloud provides a great experience to customers of all sizes across the business, specifically around aspects of resiliency, performance and scale. Looking forward to hearing from you about your experience with Confluence Server/DC and expectations you have of Confluence Cloud. Also, this will be a wonderful opportunity for me to share with you and get your feedback on our cloud features and roadmap.

Tejasvita

0fc9f6b2-1cc1-4f1a-b912-efabc20ffd78.png

Hi, I am a Product Manager in the Jira Cloud Performance team focused on making sure your experience in Jira Cloud is as fast and reliable as in Server/DC, and ideally better! Hence I am keen to understand how your experience has been in Jira Server/DC with regards to performance and reliability and what your expectations are from Cloud. I also look forward to the opportunity of sharing with you all where we stand today and getting your feedback on our future roadmap.

Aditya

a4af08f1-ad82-468b-bc62-b2df9d2449a7.png

I have used Atlassian products for more than a decade - first as a customer and most recently as an employee. As a Product Marketer, I strongly believe in customer empathy. Hence I’m focused on closely engaging with customers like you and understand your needs/expectations as you plan your journey to move to Atlassian Cloud. Significantly, my goal is to turn around and partner with Product Managers like Neha & Tejasvita to ensure our products meet your needs. I also hope to keep you informed on key investments, content, and programs we drive around performance & reliability so you can make the most informed decision during your transition to the cloud.

The vision we’ve set for ourselves is that every Atlassian customer gets the best possible experience in the cloud and we recognize that ensuring highly performant and reliable solution is the foundation to achieving that goal.

Again, we look forward to hearing from you on this important topic and sharing our plans. As a starting point, tell us how our announcement of accelerating our journey to the cloud has affected you personally and professionally, and what are your hopes and fears for cloud performance & reliability. Lets chat!

Cheers,

Neha, Tejasvita & Aditya

1 comment

Comment

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

Glad to be part of this.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events