Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello!

Dana Bowlin April 9, 2024

Recently moved to the Boise area and just found this group.  I was a long time user of Trello which then was purchased by Atlassian and over the years I have purchased, configured and used a lot of the Atlassian products.   

Looking to get to know more people in tech in the area and learning more about where Atlassian continues to take their product roadmap.

3 comments

Comment

Quincy _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2024

Hi @Dana Bowlin, welcome to the group.  Team '24 is coming up and there will be an event in Boise you might be interested in attending.

https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-boise-presents-save-the-date-team-24-boise/

Dana Bowlin April 9, 2024

Thanks!  I did register for it.  Sounds like fun!

Maren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2024

Hi Dana, welcome to Boise! There's a small but growing number of Atlassian employees who are local to Boise, and we have the wonderful @Erica Larson leading the Boise Community group. 

Dana Bowlin April 12, 2024

Awesome.  Small but mighty, it would seem!!!

Like Maren likes this
Erica Larson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

Hi @Dana Bowlin !  Thanks for reaching out.  And thank @Maren and @Quincy _Atlassian_  for commenting already.   

I run the local Community Event chapter in Boise with my partner @Jordan Herther We try to host an event once a month, whether virtual or in-person.  It's great time to connect with other Atlassian users in the valley.  I'm glad you're on the event for June!  We are finalizing the details this week for speakers and we have some awesome Atlassian's coming in person to present!

Are you attending Team 24 in Vegas?  There are a group of us from Boise going you could connect with while there.

Dana Bowlin April 22, 2024

@Erica Larson I am not attending Team 24 in person but did sign up for digital access and will attend anything I can online.    I am excited to me some more people in the area and will attend events that I can.

Dana

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events