Did you mean: 

T June 19, 2022

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2022

Hi @T,

I went ahead and created a support ticket using the email of your community account, you should have received an email with a link to the support ticket.

The ticket is visible only to you and Atlassian staff, so you can share the public SSH key you are trying to add and we can check where this key has been added.

Please note that we cannot remove SSH keys, you will need to have access to the repo(s) in question in order to be able to remove it.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The most common cause of this problem is that people share keys across their accounts,  The second most common cause is people sharing keys with other people's accounts.

My guess is that you've done the first (It's really easy to fall into it - Nic and (g)root on this laptop tried to upload the same key to Bitbucket - both of them are me, all the time, I didn't think about it properly)

You can ask Atlassian to look for the duplicates, if you are on a supported tier, but if you're not, then the only answers are

1) Talk to the people you shared the key with (which you should not have done)

2) Create a new key.  That is always an option, and it's the best one when you've leaked the old one.

T June 20, 2022

T June 24, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events