Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipeline fails with 500 error due to Docker and Auth issue

Ryan Caballero December 7, 2021

failed to authorize: failed to fetch anonymous token: unexpected status: 500 Internal Server Error

Pipeline is failing and I'm getting this error

rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to resolve reference "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to authorize: failed to fetch anonymous token: unexpected status: 500 Internal Server Error

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Stefan Iurasog December 8, 2021

I have a same issue but with 408 Request Timeout

On 07.12.2021, I saw that the pipelines of no repository works.

rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to resolve reference "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to authorize: failed to fetch anonymous token: unexpected status: 408 Request Timeout

1 vote
samy_ibelaiden December 7, 2021

Same issue here would love to get an update on the situation

EDIT: had been solved

Stefan Iurasog December 8, 2021

@samy_ibelaiden How has been solved?

Petroll Gallos December 9, 2021

@Stefan Iurasog I have the same issue, Any updates on this?

0 votes
Dylan Sugimoto December 16, 2022

I have similar issue.

rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to resolve reference "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to authorize: failed to fetch anonymous token: unexpected status: 503 Service Unavailable

Really looks like that some bitbucket service is down, but I not sure. Can anyone confirm that ? And it is the problem, when it will be up again ?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events