Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to select Windows on new runner.

Luke Irvine December 7, 2021

Windows-runner option.PNG
As you can see from the above photo, my repository has no option to select windows as a runner? Any ideas?

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
lliang2
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2021

Hey @Luke Irvine @Miklos Lorinczi 

Because window runner is still in EAP at the moment, we only enabled it for workspaces you fill in in the survey. If you try it with a new workspace other what you fill in in the survey, then you won't be able to see the windows option when you create runner.

Can you please send me the workspace url via email(lliang2@atlassian.com), I will enable them accordingly.

Cheers

Leo Liang

Miklos Lorinczi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 10, 2021

dear @lliang2

My issue was caused by dual accounts: my colleague requested the EAP to another Atlassian account, but after he contacted support and clarified the issue, the EAP was enabled on bitbucket.org/radiuzdev, and now I'm able to add self-hosted windows runners.

Best Regards

Luke Irvine December 21, 2021

Resolved my issue thanks @lliang2 

0 votes
Jerry Norman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 7, 2021

Try using a different browser.

I am having the same issue when using MS Edge but switched to Chrome and the issue is resolved. I would prefer to use Edge but will be using Chrome to create runners. Everything else appears to be operation in Edge.

I believe it has to do with my strict browser setting implemented on Edge. If I turn on Allow Cookies and Thirdparty Cookies here it seems to fix the issue: https://bitbucket.org:443

Hope this helps.

0 votes
Miklos Lorinczi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 7, 2021

I'm facing the same issue. Can it be set up on already existing repos, or do i need to create a new one?

Screenshot 2021-12-07 at 12.20.37.png

Bob Swift _Appfire_ December 7, 2021

No, existing repository is fine, but it must be in a workspace that Atlassian has authorized to the EAP. I only requested one workspace to be part of EAP, and only those repos have the option enabled.

Luke Irvine December 7, 2021

Thanks for your answer, I'm pretty certain I requested the repository I'm trying to create the runner for. Maybe I misspelled the repo. @Miklos Lorinczi I'm guessing you specified the repository too?

I am pretty sure they did it on a workspace basis, so I would have to be the workspace name you requested on the signup. Maybe that was off.

Also, go to the workspace settings and try adding a runner there.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events