Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Atlassian Community Event Berlin-Brandenburg - January Edition 2024

Astrid Sieben
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2023

🌟 Exciting Announcement! 🌟

Join us at the upcoming Atlassian Community Berlin-Brandenburg event on January 17th! πŸš€

πŸ—“οΈ Mark your calendars for an engaging evening filled with insightful discussions, networking opportunities, and the chance to connect with fellow Atlassian enthusiasts.

🌐 This event promises to delve into the latest trends, tips, and best practices within the Atlassian ecosystem, offering valuable insights for both beginners and seasoned users.

🀝 Network with industry professionals, share experiences, and expand your knowledge while fostering a vibrant community spirit.

πŸ“ Location: Scandio GmbH, Sonnenalle 223a , 12059 Berlin

Start: 5.30 pm registration and welcome

Agenda:

• β€œResponsible Tech: Cloud Security and Privacy at Atlassian” from Sascha Wiswedel/ Gvantsa Rogava (Atlassian)

• How to handle the data inside your Jira and Confluence the GDPR compliant way from Laura Niedermayer / Andreas Springer ( Actonic / Seibert Group)

πŸ“’ Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to connect, learn, and grow within the Atlassian community. Save the date and be part of this enriching experience! πŸš€

#AtlassianCommunity #BerlinBrandenburg #NetworkingEvent #AtlassianUsers #SaveTheDate #ACEBB

Many thanks to Scandio,resolution VenITure and Valiantys GmbH for sponsoring us.

See you there !

Register here

1 comment

Comment

Land Century
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 22, 2023

Wish i could join β™₯

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events