Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guidelines for this group

For now, please refer to our guidelines for all partners, which have been updated to include this group. 

Solution Partners are encouraged to post content here in this dedicated group, and users are encouraged to opt in and learn more about Atlassian solutions, working with partners, and making the most out of your Atlassian implementation! 

1 comment

Comment

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2022

Thanks for establishing this group, @Monique vdB !!

When can we expect more specific guidelines for this group?  My understanding is that this group is a place where Solution Partners may post content that would be considered a violation of guidelines in the rest of the Community (with the exception of the similar Products | Apps & Integrations section), but I also expect there will be limits to the more liberal guidelines for this group.  For example, my expectation is that posts may not refer to other solution or marketplace partners in a negative context.  I'm happy to help draft these guidelines and/or participate in a working group to discuss them if one is desired.  Cheers! <3

Like Kerli Loopman likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events