Cloud Migration preparatory checklist_Atlympics ✈

Hello Cloud migration Atlympics,

This post is my entry into the #Atlympics Cloud migrations category. While, I don't boast myself as I have did or doing migrations, but this request came from one of the Portfolio managers to share the high level view/ checklist/ considerations.

So, I have prepared a Trello board with the details I gathered and presented to the leadership. 

1.png2.png

While the list can be more exhaustive, the initial purpose of our management's ask is fulfilled. They are planning to discuss the same and might take a call in near weeks or months.

5 comments

Comment

Sweta Preeti August 6, 2021

Great work !

Like G subramanyam likes this
Bhargavi Padala August 6, 2021

Good Job and All the very best

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2021

Thank you @Bhargavi Padala and @Sweta Preeti for your never ending support :)

Sarika Jain August 7, 2021

Valuable information for companies planning for cloud migration especially those who have invested heavily on customization on on-prem instance.

Jacob Wisner
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2021

Hi @G subramanyam! The Atlassian Work Life blog published an article today featuring you and your story! Link to the article: "Here’s what you should know about Cloud migration, according to those who’ve been there."  

Thanks for being willing to share your experience for other Community to see and learn from! Wanted to make sure you were aware of the post—and if you end up sharing the blog on social, tag us and let us know!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events