pre-defined period on a controller in analytics

Bruno Brendel Gomes April 24, 2024

I Have a calendar controller in my dashboard but i'm trying to create a period of time instead to use the calendar. For example, it's really useful if i can select the option Last Week instead of insert the 2 dates in the calendar

Captura de Tela 2024-04-24 às 09.44.01.png

I Searched for documentation or even a post here in the community about that but i didn't find anything that could help me 

2 answers

0 votes
Inder Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2024

Hi @Bruno Brendel Gomes

If I understood your question correctly, you are looking for a way to set Calendar control to default to last 1 week whenever a user views the dashboard. Is that correct? If so, then you can Edit the control and set Default start and Default end values to the ones shown in the screenshot below.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 10.14.19 AM.png

You can use days, months and years options as well.

However, if you want to see the last week option on the Calendar control itself when you open the Calendar, then that feature is not supported.

For more information on how to setup Calendar control, you are read the documentation here: https://support.atlassian.com/analytics/docs/set-up-a-calendar-control/

Cheers,

Inder

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2024

Welcome to the community, @Bruno Brendel Gomes  👋

Like you, I'm not finding anything that indicates this kind of expression of time is supported (yet).

You might want to add your voice to this enhancement request or submit one of your own.

~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully, if someone in the community knows a clever way to do this some other way, they'll speak up.

Best,

-dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events