Where do we find sprint start date

BSpangenberg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2024

I'm looking through the schema and in the jsw-sprint table I am seeing complete_at but am not seeing the corresponding start_at.  Where do we find the actual sprint start date?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Inder Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2024

@BSpangenberg : You have to get that information from "Projected to start at" column in Sprint table 

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 4.24.08 PM.png

Thanks,

Inder

BSpangenberg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 17, 2024

it looks like the projected start date gets updated to be the actual start date after the sprint starts? Same idea for the projected end date?

Inder Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2024

@BSpangenberg : Correct. In addition, "Completed at" is the date and time (UTC time zone) when the sprint’s status changed to closed, which signifies the sprint was completed (https://support.atlassian.com/analytics/docs/schema-for-jira-software/#Table-for-sprint-data) .

Thanks,

Inder

PS: You can also download and see the queries in 2 sprint templates that are available (Single sprint overview and Multiple sprint overview) to see how some of these metrics are computed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events