Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Insight and Opsgenie data now available in Atlassian Analytics

Hi everyone,

We are getting ready to launch Opsgenie and Insight data into the Atlassian Data Lake with their own starter dashboards in Atlassian Analytics and would like to invite you to take part! To help us get feedback and validate the new data and functionality, we are hoping to recruit customers with Opsgenie or Insight who are interested in querying their data from Atlassian Analytics. 

Since you all are already utilizing Atlassian Analytics in this early access program, your experience and expertise in the platform already will be invaluable as we broaden the scope of Atlassian Analytics to include new products. 

What’s involved in this?

We’ll enable Opsgenie and Insight data and their starter dashboards into your Atlassian Analytics workspace. You will also have direct access to me or someone from my team to hop on calls to work with you on Opsgenie and Insight within Atlassian Analytics.

Who are we looking for?

If you’re already in this EAP and are also looking to visualize your Opsgenie and Insight data, we’d be grateful to have your participation.

How do I sign up? 

Please leave a comment on this post, drop an email to atlassian-analytics-eap@atlassian.com or fill up this form if you’re interested. Thank you!

5 comments

very interested and form filled out.

Like Jason D_Cruz likes this

That's great news. We are interested. Filled the form. Cheers...

Like Jason D_Cruz likes this
Jason D_Cruz Atlassian Team Jun 20, 2022

Thanks @Hakan Bahadir  and @Elmer Hahn .

To help us sequence better, is the interest more on Insight or Opsgenie?

Hi, our priority is Insight at the moment. Is there any document that we can check the data model? We will need, history, connected issues tables in addition to the standard Insight tables (i.e. Object Schema, Object Type, Object, Attribute etc.).

For Us, we would probably lean towards Opsgenie, but honestly its going to come down to both since the Service catalog for Opsgenie is stored as an Insight table we would want to be able to pull data related to those tables as well. 

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events